Semi-automatic Disc Stainless Steel Liquid Sandblasting Machine
1, Other name: shot peening abrator , Shot Blasting Machine, sand blasting machine,wheel blasting .
2, Certifications: ISO9001:2000 , CE
We can design and produce as your request.
1. Split composite structure;
2. Separate gas control system is integrated with Siemens PLC touch
screen centralized control cabinet;
3. Advanced two-stage abrasive (sand-water) separation and
circulating system reduce abrasive consumption;
4. Internationally advanced liquid sandblasting technology, good
seal and clean operating environment;
5. Precise intermittent rotation of big wheel, automatic rotation
of small wheel and frequency control;
6. Multiple adjustable gun positions, frequency control and high
7. The nozzle is made of special high wear-resistant materials to
provide a long service life;
8. The latest cast aluminum grinding pump (covered with
polyurethane) is used to provide high efficiency, wear resistance
and service life far more than that of conventional sand pumps.
1. Applicable to surface treatment of various workpieces such as
carbide alloy parts, stainless steel parts, aluminum alloy parts,
magnesium alloy parts, craftworks, decorations, etc.
2. It can provide effective removal of stress and stains, burr
treatment, matte treatment and light decoration effects for
industrial blades, aerospace equipment, auto parts, carbide cutting
Shot peening is a specialized blasting process that bombards a
metallic work piece with a round abrasive, typically steel shot, glass beads, or ceramic shot, thereby compressing the surface. This compression can greatly
improve the strength and fatigue life of the part. An analogy would
be the blacksmith that hammers a sword to increase its strength.
There are cyclone separation system and dust removal system ,
separator will separate the
abrasive from bust .and dust removal system can deal with and
collect the emit useless dust ,dust remove effect of good
.reduce the cost of abrasive and improve efficiency .and there is
no environmental pollution .